October 7, 2023
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
We’re delighted to announce that John is making a welcome return in October to thrill us with an afternoon of music – The Scottish Connection – on the Ingram.
He is looking forward to putting the versatile little organ through its paces!
The playlist will include:
- A medley of favourite Scottish songs and dance tunes
- Music by Mike Thomson
The Bard’s Ceremonial (in honour of Robert Burns)
Scots March: Tulloch to Inverey
Quick March: On the Square
- Alexandre Guilmant – Noël Ecossais
- Roever/Korb – Highland Cathedral
- Geoffrey Atkinson – A little suite based on Scottish folk melodies
- Three pieces from Robert Bremner’s
The Harpsichord or Spinnet Miscellany (1765)
Fy gar rub her o’er with Straw
The Flowers of the Forrest
Refreshments are included in the ticket price.
Doors open at 2.45 pm.
Tickets are non refundable.